A Skilled Environmental Law Attorney
Carol Lynn Green has more than thirty years of experience resolving tough environmental issues for her clients.
- Expertise under federal and state CWA, RCRA, Superfund, and chemical regulation laws.
- CWA Sections 402 and 404 and MS4 permits, with focus on storm water management, navigable waters, permitting, and wetlands.
- Environmental issues in commercial settings, including : ASTM E1527-05 and E1903-11 Phase I and II due diligence; assessment of environmental risks and liabilities; technical report analysis; design and negotiate environmental provisions with liability limitations.
- Expertise in working with regulators and regulatory advocacy.
- Conducted due diligence and assessed and resolved environmental liabilities in connection with the sale, development, compliance, and/or cleanup of a former textile plant in Connecticut; an electronics products plant in Massachusetts; a funeral home discharging to a septic system in New York; industrial properties in the District of Columbia; a brownfields property in Baltimore; a WMATA multi modal complex in Silver Spring; a gas manufacturing plant in Poland; a New York Superfund site, and TODs in Maryland.
- Designed, implemented, and received EPA approval for company-wide audit covering over 1,000 company locations throughout the United States. EPA determined that violations detected were covered by agency audit-disclosure policy and assessed no penalties.
- Developed advocacy programs for clients, including obtaining EPA’s clarification with regard to airline industry spill reporting obligations and implementing small business compliance program.
- Special real estate counsel, under MDOT contract for past 6 years; dealt with environmental issues in TOD project development and construction.
- Robintech/National Pipe Superfund NPL site, for nearly 20 years, handled EPA negotiations, decree modification, remedy change and cost recovery. /wp-content/uploads/sites/3859/2016/07/0201452c.pdf
- Designed and negotiated contract for joint buyer-seller voluntary cleanup agreement for local transit agency acquiring rail maintenance yard.
- Under contract to assist Maryland County secure EPA/MDE MS4 storm sewer permit.
Contact a skilled and trusted environmental law firm today.
Call Carol Lynn Green at 301-941-8038 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.