Carol Lynn Green
Email: click here to contact
- Environmental law, Administrative law, Litigation.
Illinois, 1971; District of Columbia, 1972; Maryland and U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
Northwestern University, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A.
- Large project, multi party project experience gained at DOJ/Bryan Cave.
- Success in resolving contentious situations involving multiple parties.
- Team player who can lead team or play on team, as client prefers.
- Expert at distilling essence of environmental issues and designing solutions, using plain English for decision makers.
Bryan Cave LLP, Washington, D.C., 1986 – 1998; Partner, 1989. U.S. Department of Justice, Environment & Natural Resources Division, Washington, D.C., 1978 – 1986. Recipient, Department of Justice Outstanding Performance Awards, 1980 – 1985. Director, Aqua Alliance Inc. (formerly Metcalfe & Eddy), 1994 – 1998. Commissioner, Montgomery County Commission for Women, 2000 – 2006.